This is the first podcast i wanted to post here, it’s the podcast i’ve been followed, listened when it came out, it’s so well thought out. hosted by Shane Parrish.
The Knowledge Project, from the website description.
The Knowledge Project Podcast uncovers the best of what other people have already figured out so you can use their insights in your life. New episodes every second Tuesday.
And it is, it did not dissapoint me when new episode came out, love how the interview’s going, Shane storytelling, the guess that invited to the podcast also top notch, so many things i learned from the episodes.
Few episodes i wanted to highlight
- Naval Ravikant: The Angel Philosopher (2017) – it’s a rewind episode, but i love this, i like Naval’s calmness and his vast knowledge about life, about things that interest him.
- Matt Mullenweg: Collaboration Is Key
- Angela Duckworth: Grit and Human Behavior
- Seth Godin: Failing On Our Way To Mastery
- Nir Eyal: Mastering Indistraction
And many other episodes, i’m shamelessly admitted that i did not join Shane’s Membership Program, but Shane kind enough to publish most of the episodes for free, thanks!.