For today’s edition, I’ll put a podcast episode series, these episodes are part of what it called 11 Strategies of a World-Class Security Operations Center, from Sans.
Since I love listening to software development, security, and its surrounding, this is a great resource for someone who are currently want to take a dig deep onto this field, this series will explained what are those strategies, this taken straight from the book published by Sans Institute, title the same name.
- Strategy 1: Know What You Are Protecting and Why
- Strategy 2: Give the SOC the Authority to Do Its Job
- Strategy 3: Build a SOC Structure to Match Your Organizational Needs
- Strategy 4: Hire AND Grow Quality Staff
- Strategy 5: Prioritize Incident Response
- Strategy 6: Illuminate Adversaries with Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Strategy 7: Select and Collect the Right Data
- Strategy 8: Leverage Tools and Support Analyst Workflow
- Strategy 9: Communicate Clearly, Collaborate Often, Share Generously
- Strategy 10: Measure Performance to Improve Performance
- Strategy 11: Turn up the Volume by Expanding SOC Functionality
Learn a lot from these episodes, hope you too!